Australia’s premier retail conference Online Retailer is set to hit Sydney 20-21 July. This year’s conference is set to be bigger and better than ever.
Online Retailer, Australia’s largest and most established retail event, is fast approaching. Taking place over July 20-21 at the Royal Hall of Industries & Hordern Pavilion, Sydney, the event is a place where retailers develop their skills, witness industry trends and walk away working smarter.
Each year, Online Retailer brings together the best retail innovators, disruptors and thought-leaders the industry has to offer. It provides a chance to connect with peers, suss out the competition, discover new technologies and make new connections. It’s a chance to open new doors and take your business to new places.
This year, Online Retailer boasts a stellar list of local and international speakers.
Some international speaker highlights include:
- Scott Emmons, Head of Innovation Lab, Neiman Marcus
- Nyree Corby, CEO & Founder, Fame and Partners
- Jeff Lord, Senior Manager of International eCommerce & Services, GoPro
- Monica Phromsavanah, CEO & Founder, ModaBox
The event also boasts a vast list of local retail legends including:
- Lana Hopkins, Founder & CEO, Mon Purse
- David Woollcott, CEO, Winning Group
- Mark Cripsey, Chief Digital & Data Officer, Myer
- Natasha Ritz, Brand Communications Manager, Lush
- Justin Dry, CEO & Co-Founder, Vinomofo
- Julie Stevanja, Founder, Stylerunner
- Elle Aram, Co-Founder, Kini Swimwear
- Brendan Sweeney, Group General Manager Ecommerce, Cotton On
- And many more.
Besides the extensive list of expert speakers, the expo includes a host of other invaluable opportunities to learn, experience and network, such as:
- Ask the expert sessions: One-on-one consulting sessions with industry leaders including national and international speakers as well as exhibitors and sponsors.
- The Leaders’ Summit Breakfast: An invitation-only panel discussion for c-level retailers.
- Networking drinks: An informal networking session providing the opportunity to mingle with speakers, attendees, VIP guests and exhibitors.
- The future store: a 135 square metre interactive tech-driven retail experience designed to show retailers how customers will engage in the future.
- Live website reviews: One-on-one website reviews with industry experts.
- And much more.
And wrapping up the conference is the StarTrack ORIAs — the retail industry’s night of nights — at Dockside Pavilion, Sydney, July 21st.
See you there!
For more information contact us or call 02 9422 2562.
Check out the highlights from the 2015 event